Park in the western-end of Coal Township that was built by Monroe Kulp and last until the pool was closed in 1971. The area that was Edgewood is now comprised of Stetler Drive and the area surrounding Kemp Memorial Stadium.
Edgewood Park- Formerly Indian Park, Edgewood opened in the early 1900s. Developed on 97 acres by Monroe H. Culp, the park would bring joy to many until it closed in the 1950's. The last of it was demolished in early 1964 to make way for homes on Stetler Driver, and eventually Kemp Memorial Stadium.